Hi,

I'm setting up a new system based on ubuntu 10.04LTS

VERSION in script shows 2.2.07 . What does this match ? 2.7.xx

I'm trying to pass on spam to the final destination but labeled.
I have added following to the 50-user config:

$sa_spam_modifies_subj = 1;
$final_spam_destiny       = D_PASS;

Spam is send but not labeled with ***SPAM*** as I expect.
What am I missing?

regards

Peter Sørensen/Univ. off Southern Denmark/email:mas...@sdu.dk