Lucas,

> My amavisd is blocking a message becouse he thinks that're spam. But don't
>
> How can I show him that messages isn't a spam?
>
> Jan 14 10:43:14 mail amavis[5899]: (05899-11) Blocked SPAM, MYNETS LOCAL
> [187.5.xxx.xx] [187.5.xxx.xx] <protoc...@xxxxxxxx.rs.gov.br> -> <
> silva...@sefaz.rs.gov.br>, quarantine: spam-Ub0EnfZZW7yv.gz, Message-ID:
> <000801cbb3eb$fb2455a0$3d01a...@xxxxx.xxx>, mail_id: Ub0EnfZZW7yv, Hits:
> 6.959, size: 2273, 1249 ms

The quarantined message ($QUARANTINEDIR/spam-Ub0EnfZZW7yv.gz)
contains a header field stating all SpamAssassin rules that fired on
a message, along with their scores. If you think any of these gave
unwarrantedly high score points, adjust the score of the offending rule
in your SpamAssassin config file (local.cf), or add some other
countermeasures such as whitelist_auth or whitelist_from_rcvd,
and train your Bayes database, letting it know that this particular
message was ham (command: sa-learn --ham, or: spamassassin --revoke).

For more help on SpamAssassin configurations consult its mailing list.