Mauricio,

> As far as I know spamassassin tries (textcat) to detect the language
> and add a X-language header, but I do not seem to find out how to make
> amavis print that header. Can anyone show me what I overlooked?

local.cf:
  add_header all Languages _LANGUAGES_
(and the TextCat plugin must be enabled)

amavisd.conf:
  $allowed_added_header_fields{lc('X-Spam-Languages')} = 1;

This requires SpamAssassin 3.3.0 or later
*and* amavisd-new 2.7.0-pre*.

Release notes:

- recognize and insert header fields as prepared by SpamAssassin 3.3.0
  or later through its 'add_header' configuration option; some of the
  standard X-Spam-* header fields are still overruled by equivalent ones
  generated by amavisd itself, primarily to provide true per-recipient
  handling;  header field names must still be listed in the associative
  array %allowed_added_header_fields in order to be inserted;
  overrides are configurable through %prefer_our_added_header_fields;