Quanah,

> > I've filed a bug with CPAN/RT for this, since I didn't see one filed, and
> > they just cut a new release that still has this issue present.
> >
> > <https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=65888>
>
> This is now in the latest release.

So this looks alright then, thanks!

As noted earlier, the bug should only pop up when there are
old .al files from previous versions of this module lying around.
The fix now makes it work even in the presence of such files.
Also, the current amavisd no longer loads the problematic .al
files of this module, so should work even with NetAddr-IP-4.038
and old .al files.