Am 20.09.2016 um 12:56 schrieb Indunil Jayasooriya:

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 12:10

    @mynetworks = qw( 127.0.0.0/8 <http://127.0.0.0/8> [::1]
    [FE80::]/10 [FEC0::]/10 10.0.0.0/8 <http://10.0.0.0/8>
    172.16.0.0/12 <http://172.16.0.0/12> 192.168.0.0/16
    <http://192.168.0.0/16> );

    then i got a policy_bank for emails originating from mynetworks
    which disables the spam checks via bypass_spam_checks_maps   => [1]

    $policy_bank{'MYNETS'} = {   # mail originating from @mynetworks
      originating => 1,  # is true in MYNETS by default, but let's
    make it explicit
      os_fingerprint_method => undef,  # don't query p0f for internal
    clients
      bypass_spam_checks_maps   => [1],  # don't spam-check
    };

    but still local messages are getting spam checked! what am i doing
    wrong?

I am*bypassing *header checks with*bypass_header_checks_maps => [1]*

pls see my configuraion

$policy_bank{'MYNETS'} = {   # mail originating from @mynetworks
originating => 1, # is true in MYNETS by default, but let's make it explicit
*bypass_header_checks_maps => [1]*,  # don't header-check internal mail
  os_fingerprint_method => undef,  # don't query p0f for internal clients

Pls check *@local_domains_maps* in amavisd.conf file as well

hello ;)

thanks a lot for your reply! my local_domains_maps is defined via read_hash ...

@local_domains_maps = ( read_hash("$MYHOME/lists/local_domains") ); # using hash

where the file local_domains has a domain per line. it seems to work as amavis logs emails send to my domains as {RelayedInternal}
no problem here!

but somehow amavis is ignoring the bypass_header_checks_maps for $policy_bank{'MYNETS'}

anymore ideas to get things working would be awesome ;)

thanks & greetings
becki

--
cat /etc/motd