I usually use reply to all and remove the original sender's email address and
that used to work. Not anymore.

--

Hermes Secure Email Gateway
Hermes Secure Email Gateway combines Open Source technologies such as Postfix,

Download the free open-source appliance at:
http://www.deeztek.com/hermes-secure-email-gateway/