i dunno either 1pm game 3pm bbq or 3pm game 5pm bbq

In a message dated 8/28/2008 2:32:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I caan only  come in the morning for a lil while. What time is the game?

____________________________________
From:  Omar Qadri  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent:  Thursday,  August 28, 2008 2:26 PM
To:  AmazinsSoftball@googlegroups.com
Cc:  [EMAIL PROTECTED];  [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];  [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED];  [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED];  [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED];  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:  Re: SUNDAY'S  BBQ/ GAME VS. FCCC

im down for  sunday too...probably tausif too...lets just open this up to
almost everyone,  like the danbury cats and everything....lets just make it a
big
softball/bbq  thingy...so usamah faisal or saif, forward this email to the
fccc  group.

Omar Qadri
Senior  Customer Service Representative
Westport/Downtown
(203) 341-0490
Fax  : (203) 341-8623
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Mohammed Khan"  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: AmazinsSoftball@googlegroups.com
08/28/2008 02:22 PM
Please respond  to
AmazinsSoftball@googlegroups.com

AmazinsSoftball@googlegroups.com
cc
Subject
Re: SUNDAY'S BBQ/ GAME VS.  FCCC

im down for sunday..............let me know if i owe you  anything

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 2:20 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]