Probably 10 each i guess but it depends so far we have about 7 people
confirmed, plz lets do this seriously

aamir
omar
usman
hassan
nasir
tausif
saif

who else is down? and faisal plz give me a headcoutn with who is down from
f3c asap.
a perfect game would require about 20 heads 10 from each side but 18 will
also do.

In a message dated 8/28/2008 10:13:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Im  down......how much will it all be?

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 2:20  PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I NEED CONFIRMATIONS FOR  WHO WILL BE PLAYING ON SUNDAY AND WHO WILL BE
THERE
> FOR THE BBQ, IT  WILL BE AT THE NORWALK BEACH.
>
> ALSO PLEZ A FEW OF YOU STILL OWE  ME MONEY, PLZ PAY ME BACK AS SOON AS
> POSSIBLE MAN. AND IF U NEED TO  KNOW HOW MUCH JUST LET ME KNOW AND I WILL
TRY
> TO GIVE U AN EXACT  TOTAL.

> It's  only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.
>  >

deal here.