Hi guys,
i've talked/do presentation to several people online and offline about the
enhanced switch.

While the overall feedback is positive (or very positive), the usage of break
as a local return from a case expression is seen as a bad decision.
For some people, it's just ugly, but they can live with that. For others, it
elevates the status of break and break is seen as something wrong, an archaism
from C. For one, we are "retarded" (it was in French but i think it's the right
translation) because even C# do not use break :)

When i asked what we should do instead, the answer is either:
  1/ we should not allow block of codes in the expression switch but only
expression
  2/ that we should use the lambda syntax with return, even if the semantics is
different from the lambda semantics.

I do not like (1) because i think the expression switch will become useless but
for (2) i think i was wrong to consider the semantics difference as something
important.
So should we backup and re-use the lambda semantics instead of enhancing break
?

RĂ©mi