On 9/20/2018 12:05 PM, Kevin Bourrillion wrote:
In this case, I think the `=/` /form /might/ also clear that bar because
of the automatic parameter pass-through. But I cannot currently see how
the `->` form comes close to clearing it.

    (Data welcome.)

Ooh, you know the magic words! Okay, we will analyze cases amenable to
the `=` form, but I don't currently see a reason to gather stats on `->`
form applicability.

As ever, thank you for any and all analysis that you can provide. FWIW I've updated the JEP with an example of using `->` in anonymous classes -- it's quite fun.

Alex