For clarity, we have renamed the January 2019 version from:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~gbierman/switch-expressions-old.html

to:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~gbierman/switch-expressions-2019-01.html

The CSR for switch expressions (JDK-8207241) has the spec as an attachment, but also links to an online version for reader convenience. Originally it linked to `switch-expressions.html`, but that is a living document and hence unsuitable for a CSR, so now it links to `switch-expressions-2019-01.html`.

Alex