So, there are two stable points here: make the where clause part of the
pattern, or match it with the case label entirely.  The middle option is not
stable; a case like

    case P, Q when e:

Is no longer clear, and worse, if the when clause binds to Q, then we would
have to repeat the guard if we wanted `(P|Q) when e`.  We explored guards on
patterns (P && e) and concluded that it was better treated as part of the
switch rather than the pattern.