I agree with Chris F - if the trouble is being taken to bring people over
or to tie them into things here, then let's hear them talk about their
projects and let other curators and doers link up with them. I can
understand also that time is limited for meetings with artists, but does
it have to be another selection process?

There may be a practical reasons for this of course. Interested to hear.

Malcolm

Dear Chris