Hi all

Do you like big electrical sparks?

I just recived the following info from Nick Field at HVFX, a High Voltage effects
company who have helped me out on past projects. He's seen a film about a Tesla coil
sculpture and is looking for an oppertunity to screen it alongside a Tesla
demonstration from his company.

Anyone interested? They are a great company, and are approachable for projects. I
think in this instance they may be looking for some kind of fee to cover thier costs,
although I'm not certain.

See more about them and Tesla coils at www.hvfx.co uk

You can mail them direct, or feel free to mail me direct if you want any other info.

Here is their message:

>>  I have recently been in touch with an artsy videographer over in SF who has done a
>> rather amazing documentary on a huge Tesla coil sculpture, check out
www.futureculture.org and www.asklabs.com for info and details.  If you want to see it
I have a copy on VHS.  The film has won a bunch of awards over in the States, and I
think it would be cool to organize a screening over here, maybe combined with a live
Tesla coil performance from us.

I don't know if this is your kind of thing, if it isn't could you suggest
anyone who might go for it?

Cheers

Nick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.hvfx.co.uk

Best
Phil
www.palm90.com

a m b i t : networking media arts in scotland
post: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
archive: http://www.mediascot.org/ambit
info: send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and write "info ambit" in the message body