I've newly subscribed to the Ambit list and would like to introduce myself
as suggested in your etiquette guidelines.

I am a composer and sound artist living in Jedburgh in the Scottish Borders.
Apart from my work in the field of music and sound design, I am currently
involved with others in setting up a new Arts Centre locally. We aim to
establish a high quality and well equipped exhibition space along with
facilities for creating and presenting contemporary digital art work as well
as work in more conventional media. I am keen to inform myself more about
who is "out there" and what they are doing in the arts particularly in
Scotland.

I will be starting study towards a PhD in Composition at Aberdeen University
in September.

Sincerely

James Wyness

a m b i t : networking media arts in scotland
post: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
archive: http://www.mediascot.org/ambit
info: send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and write "info ambit" in the message body