Am 24.05.24 um 15:35 schrieb Li, Yunxiang (Teddy):
[AMD Official Use Only - AMD Internal Distribution Only]

If that is true you could in theory lower the locked area of the existing lock,
but adding a new one is strict no-go from my side.
I'll try this, right now I see two places where this would be problematic
because they are trying to suspend either gfx or kfd scheduler and later resume
it, which would race with the same in reset. It is exactly this two functions
I'm trying to avoid putting in the scope of the second lock, because they are
common to both in and outside reset.

I don't think that avoiding the suspending and resuming the schedulers is worth moving the locks.

That is something so rarely done that it shouldn't matter.

Christian.

Teddy