Hi Felix,

the pfn (mem->start) is set by the address space manager to AMDGPU_BO_INVALID_OFFSET which is a very high number.

So setting the lpfn to an explicit value for the validation will result in reallocation of the backing store because AMDGPU_BO_INVALID_OFFSET will always be larger than lpfn.

Regards,
Christian.