Thanks Dave, got your suggestion.

Regards,
David Zhou

On 2016年12月02日 03:44, Dave Airlie wrote:
Hi David,

Some one major review suggestion, don't use file descriptors for
semaphore, as fd's are a limited resource and we don't want to use
them all up.

You create semaphore objects and use them in a single process without
them being fds, then when userspace wants to share with another
process
you convert the semaphore object to an fd, pass it to the other
process and have it convert it back into a semaphore object.

Dave.