On 02/11/2017 01:57 PM, Kai Wasserbäch wrote:
Hey Tom,
Tom St Denis wrote on 11.02.2017 18:52:
I split out the deletion of the unused bits in --top.

thank you so much for bearing with me (and Edward, though I can't speak for him,
obviously)! You can still have my R-b. ;-)

Cheers,
Kai

No worries. It's no secret I'm no fan of NFC re-submits but hard to get upset in the face of genuinely good feedback. And it is a community project in the long run so it's not like community pushback/feedback is not welcomed (my rumblings notwithstanding).

Thanks to you and Edward for the feedback.

I've pushed them out. You'll need a staging kernel to use GPU_POWER (with my and Eric's patches) to see any of this on a VI dGPU.

It's kinda interesting to see the power usage graphs (using umr's --top 'logger' mode) comparing Polaris10 and fiji while running say unigine-heaven. I think the sensors will help debug/optimize power usage going forward.

Cheers,
Tom