Patches 1 and 2 are Reviewed-by: Felix Kuehling <felix.kuehl...@amd.com>

Note that we're making another change to this programming sequence in
the upcoming release. Conceptually the MQD represents the state of an
inactive queue. So the CP_HQD_ACTIVE and DOORBELL_EN bits should be 0 in
the MQD. Then the driver (or firmware in case of HIQ or KIQ runlists)
can stream the register values from the MQD into the HQD registers
without activating the queue prematurely. Once all is in place, the
queue can be activated.

This simplifies the loops even further since all registers can be
handled in a single loop (except the Tonga workaround). But it may
require changes elsewhere to make sure the CP_HQD_ACTIVE and DOORBELL_EN
bits are always 0 in the MQD.

Regards,
  Felix