On 2017-06-26 09:32 AM, Christian König wrote:
Sorry for the delay, back from a rather long sick leave today and trying to catch up with my work.

Don't worry too much. Get well soon!

Quick ping on the query above. The query can be summarized as: which ioctl interface do we prefer for the override?

  * AMDGPU_SCHED_OP_PROCESS_PRIORITY_GET/PUT - refcounted override

or

  * AMDGPU_SCHED_OP_PROCESS_PRIORITY_SET - simple set

Please keep it simple and stupid. No extra fiddling here, that stuff is complicated enough.

So I would strongly suggest to have a simple set interface which the DRM master can use to set the priority.

If we have multiple DRM masters which feel responsible for this they should to sync up in userspace what to do.

Sounds good to me. I'll send out a _SET version of this series.

Regards,
Andres

Regards,
Christian.