On 11/17/2017 12:01 AM, Michel Dänzer wrote:
On 16/11/17 11:29 AM, Xu, Feifei wrote:
Resent the patch #1, yes, it is too large due to the header file movement.
And I will send the coming cleanup patches separately to avoid message dropping.
There's no need for anybody to download megabytes of e-mail for patches
which just (re)move files. Please try flags such as --find-renames /
--irreversible-delete with git format-patch.

Thanks. To avoid duplication of header files, a lot of header files will be re/moved. I will send out following cleanup patches as suggested to avoid huge patches flush.

--
-Feifei