On 09/02/18 01:17 PM, Christian König wrote:
Am 09.02.2018 um 18:28 schrieb Tom St Denis:
On 09/02/18 12:27 PM, Tom St Denis wrote:
From: Christian König <ckoenig.leichtzumer...@gmail.com>

Oops, I'll remove this from the commit message before pushing :-)

I did give you credit below though.

The patch before this one isn't merged yet because I'm still not sure if that works under all circumstances or not.

Could you give it some extended testing? Especially if it work with eviction.

I supposed there is a race on the kmap'ed memory which is why I added a ptr check. Not perfect but since it's a debugfs entry probably better than it needs to be.

I'll give it a try on some live traffic next.

Cheers,
Tom