I am during my test system upgrade right now with some more issues after this one, so I can spend time on debugging this once my system is in good shape, unless you have an answer to this problem right away.

Thanks,

Andrey

On 02/09/2018 03:58 AM, Michel Dänzer wrote:
On 2018-02-09 07:01 AM, Chunming Zhou wrote:
On 2018年02月08日 17:13, Chunming Zhou wrote:
On 2018年02月08日 17:01, Michel Dänzer wrote:
this change completely broke radeonsi due to memory management errors
(see valgrind output for glxgears below), so I had to revert it.
ok, I will look into what happens. Sorry for broken.
The patch lost a "goto out" in free_va when applying patch from hybrid
to opensource.
The attached fixes that, I tested successfully in my local side.
  please review or test, if no problem, I will submit it again.
Please add:

v2: Add missing "goto out"
Tested-by: Michel Dänzer <michel.daen...@amd.com>

to the commit log before pushing.