Hi,

I'm getting a checkpatch warning with the latest amdkfd-next branch
(4.17-rc2) when adding a new file:

WARNING: Missing or malformed SPDX-License-Identifier tag in line 1
#34: FILE: drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/cwsr_trap_handler.h:1:

I've read Documentation/process/license-rules.rst but I'm unsure what
would be the correct license identifier to go with the license header we
use in most of our source files. I think it would be one of these:

      // SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0 OR MIT
      // SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0 OR BSD-2-Clause

Can someone confirm.

Once that's clarified, we should probably add the appropriate license
identifier to all our source files.

Thanks,
  Felix

--
F e l i x   K u e h l i n g
PMTS Software Development Engineer | Vertical Workstation/Compute