There are multiple occasions of "adev->gmc.visible_vram_size < adev->gmc.real_vram_size" in amdgpu_cs.c.

It's basically the same check as in amdgpu_vm_is_large_bar().

I suggest to name it something like amdgpu_gmc_vram_full_visible() or similar since the BAR actually doesn't needs to be large for that.

Thanks,
Christian.