My embedded board is freezing when I put E9171 on PCIe. What is the meaning
of Unrecoverable Machine Check error about GPU?

Could PCIe settings in .dts file cause this problem? If it is, is there any
sample PCIe configuration for E9171? I attached my dts file.

System is working fine when GPU is not plugged in.

*This is the last console log before freeze:*
[drm] amdgpu kernel modesetting enabled.

[drm] initializing kernel modesetting (POLARIS12 0x1002:0x6987
0x1787:0x2389 0x80).
[drm] register mmio base: 0x20200000

fsl-fman-port ffe488000.port fm1-gb0: renamed from eth0

[drm] register mmio size: 262144

[drm] add ip block number 0 <vi_common>

[drm] add ip block number 1 <gmc_v8_0>

[drm] add ip block number 2 <tonga_ih>

[drm] add ip block number 3 <powerplay>

[drm] add ip block number 4 <dm>

[drm] add ip block number 5 <gfx_v8_0>

[drm] add ip block number 6 <sdma_v3_0>

[drm] add ip block number 7 <uvd_v6_0>

[drm] add ip block number 8 <vce_v3_0>

[drm] UVD is enabled in VM mode

[drm] UVD ENC is enabled in VM mode

[drm] VCE enabled in VM mode

ATOM BIOS: 113-ER16BFC-001

[drm] GPU posting now...

Disabling lock debugging due to kernel taint

Machine check in kernel mode.

Caused by (from MCSR=a000): Load Error Report

Guarded Load Error Report

Kernel panic - not syncing: Unrecoverable Machine check

CPU: 1 PID: 2023 Comm: udevd Tainted: G   M              4.19.26+gc0c2141
Call Trace: