On 2022-11-29 17:11, Mikhail Krylov wrote:
On Tue, Nov 29, 2022 at 11:05:28AM -0500, Alex Deucher wrote:
On Tue, Nov 29, 2022 at 10:59 AM Mikhail Krylov <sqar...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Nov 29, 2022 at 09:44:19AM -0500, Alex Deucher wrote:
On Mon, Nov 28, 2022 at 3:48 PM Mikhail Krylov <sqar...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Nov 28, 2022 at 09:50:50AM -0500, Alex Deucher wrote:

[excessive quoting removed]

So, is there any progress on this issue? I do understand it's not a high
priority one, and today I've checked it on 6.0 kernel, and
unfortunately, it still persists...

I'm considering writing a patch that will allow user to override
need_dma32/dma_bits setting with a module parameter. I'll have some time
after the New Year for that.

Is it at all possible that such a patch will be merged into kernel?