Am 20.08.23 um 11:51 schrieb Christophe JAILLET:
This serie simplifies amdgpu_bo_list_create() and usage of the 'struct
amdgpu_bo_list'.

Oh, yes please. That's something I always wanted to cleanup as well.

It is compile tested only.

That bothers me a bit. Arun, Vitaly, Shashank can anybody with time run a quick test on this? Preferable the IGT tests, but this just some game should probably do as well.

Apart from that looks good to me,
Christian.

Christophe JAILLET (4):
   drm/amdgpu: Explicitly add a flexible array at the end of 'struct
     amdgpu_bo_list'
   drm/amdgpu: Remove a redundant sanity check
   drm/amdgpu: Remove amdgpu_bo_list_array_entry()
   drm/amdgpu: Use kvzalloc() to simplify code

  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_bo_list.c | 15 ++-------------
  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_bo_list.h | 18 ++++++------------