Thanks Vladimir,

After going back through the forum thread to collect some missing words and
making a few modifications to nRF24_init I got the scanner+ranger to work!

Your posting is godsend for my remote sensing network project as it saves
me much time.

I have not yet tested the sim900 library in that forum thread but it was
also something I thought I would have to implement myself from scratch.

A question: what is your colon definition of "?time." referenced from
"scanrf" in nRF24L01+scanner.frt ? I commented it out.

Andreas