Hi,

I've just released version 5.9 of amforth. It should fix
the last remaining regressions introduced with the new
microcontroller architecture. The most importatnt probably
is the LITERAL fix, that stopped quotations.

The MSP430  now really got the DEFERs and VALUEs, that I
promised for the last release, but somehow they didn't get
into it.

The AVR8 platform now cleans all RAM upon reset, eliminating
a nice little cause of trouble during debugging.

The remaining changes are rather minor or cosmetic ones.
Update is recommended. Feedback too ;)

Have fun
Matthias