Hello!

This is bit off-topic. I believe here are some crazy bit bangers who know a lot
of assemly.

My asm template looks like this

; Were'synced
; calculate output part 1
; wait 2300 cycles
; Read inputs
; Choose output port
; calculate output part 2
; 170 cycles after read write output

And program continues... I have three AVRs working on parallel and they all
have same
clock signal.

Normally this kind of thing would be done with timers, but I've already use for
them.
On the bright side I have enough registers. And I have written program in C
which fails
badly with timing but has shown the system fits and is able to calculate all
the decisions.

Now I need to just write terrible optimized assembly spaghetti code which does
its job
without interrupts. (No interrupts comes from spec)

So is there tool which could help in this task. lowest level would be writing
the cycle count
as comment at the end of line and highest level would be some sort of tool
which would
take cycle count blocks and fill their end blocks with NOPS or busy loops.

Best regards,
Hannu Vuolasaho