Announcing release $40 of amforth

This is the 64th release of amforth in more than
10 years development. It does some fine-tuning
of the I2C library on the AVR platform. There is
now code to use amforth as a I2C slave. Furthermore
it adds the 'c' number input format and support for
program specific stacks. "under the hood" are many
small improvements and code simplifications. A lot
of previously hidden words or words that were intended
for testing purposes only are now available for user
programs.

Atmforth is a 16bit Forth system designed to run on
AVR Atmega and TI MSP430 microcontrollers. It is
written in highly optimized assembly and Forth itself,
most of the core system shares the same source code. The
core system fits into 8KB of code space. It allows access
to all controller specific features including support
for Harvard architecture specific things like multiple
address spaces of memory (EEPROM, flash, RAM). The Forth
interpreter compiles directly into the flash (or FRAM)
memory. Amforth supports most features of the Forth
2012 standard and has a few enhancements over it like
recognizers.

Amforth is released under the Terms of the Gnu Public
License v3 (GPL) and is available with full source code
and documentation at http://amforth.sourceforge.net/

Enjoy
Matthias