It's almost there at least as a page that can temporarily replace the
temporary v5.5 one. This is generated from the current svn sources and
consists of the avr8 and common words directories. I cleaned up as many of
the files that I could (and those will for sure need some Forth eyes on
them) by taking info from older versions when the comment block was
missing. The entire thing is generated by copying the avr8/words and
common/words into a temp directory then running the refcard python file
against that. You can take a look at it here.
http://ipreferpi.eu/htdocs/TG/refcard.html