Hello Brian,

after the stunt getting leonardo to build a similar stunt makes
the butterfly building again :-)

> Erich Wälde writes:
>> Brian writes:
>> I am running the latest version of amforth on an avrbutterfly.
>
> Oh, cool! You made me curious. This is a atmega169 controller
> featuring 16k flash, so it is possible. I still have such a
> thing in a box, so I should be able to recreate it.

In my /outdated/ version of the Atmel files, there is
the file "m169def.inc".

In the /new/ version of the Atmel files from the archive found
here
https://sourceforge.net/projects/amforth/files/Atmel-AVR8-Assembler/Atmel-Assembler.tgz/download
this file is unfortunately missing! So I just copied

m169def.inc (note there is no A P PA in this game!)

over to the new tree and the file for the butterfly can be
built! Yay! I have not yet tried to run it on the board.

If it works, I'm going to
- add "m169def.inc" to Atmel-Assembler.tgz (provided I can
  figure out how to place this file in the correct location)
- add avr-butterfly back to appl/
- fix the Makefile in there

This still applies:

> Would you care to share your application? Something like a
> nametag maybe???

I'm aware that there is a description, how to use the LCDisplay
in Vierte Dimension 2007/1 (german text)
https://forth-ev.de/wiki/res/lib/exe/fetch.php/vd-archiv:4d2007-01.pdf

Thank you very much for pointing this out!

Cheers,
Erich

--
May the Forth be with you ...