Herman I get an error when I put this inta amibroker. Anyone else have a
problem. get back.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Herman
  To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 11:25 AM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Jurik Moving Average JMA

  function HullMaFunction( P, Periods, Delay )
  {
  X = 2 * WMA(P,round(Periods/2)) - WMA(P,Periods);
  HullMA = WMA(X,round(sqrt(Periods)));
  HullMA = Ref(HullMA,-Delay);
  return HullMa;
  }

  PlotPriceField = ParamToggle("PriceField","HIDE|SHOW",1);
  P = ParamField("Price field",-1);
  Periods = Param("Periods", 15, 2, 200, 1, 10 );
  Delay = Param("Delay", 0, 0, 10, 1 );
  HullMA = HullMaFunction( P, Periods, Delay );
  if( PlotPriceField ) Plot(C,"",1,128);
  Plot( HullMA, _DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor( "Color", colorCycle ),
  ParamStyle("Style") );

  This (or something close to it) was posted on this list not too long ago, I
  am not using this formula personally.

  herman