Hello,

thanks a lot to both of you !
This was really very helpful.

Regards

2007/7/5, gp_sydney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

  As Tomasz said, save those values using temporary variables:

VarSet("Entry"+trade.Symbol, trade.GetEntryValue());

and then later retrieve with VarGet.

Would be kinda nice though if there were some spare variables in the
Trade object, to keep it all nice and object-oriented.

GP

--- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com <amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>, "Trinolix
Derry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks, yes, you are right.
>
> Currently i see no chance to get some values from the very first bar
of a
> trade, like contracts at entry, Initial position size, etc..
> When any Scale Out or In is made during a trade, than the
> trade.GetEntryValue, trade.Shares, etc.. are no more correct, because
> AmiBroker builds an average. So i have no idea how i could store the
> original values at entry for further use during the trade, even scaling
> compared to original position size, etc...
> I have a lot of work for which i need those values at entry. It's a
shame
> that i don't have any option to retrieve them.
>
> On the other side i could get the original values in the signal
object, but
> as we know now, it could be possible that trades are not really
made. So i
> think this would also not be a solution.
>
> Do you know any way ? It's really a shame, but it seems to be not
possible
> in AmiBroker.
>
> Regards
>

> 2007/7/4, gp_sydney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >
> > Further to #5, also minimum shares, minimum position value, and
allow
> > position size shrinking if available cash is too small for minimum
> > position. Commission value could affect this as well.
> >
> > GP
> >
> > --- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com
<amibroker%40yahoogroups.com><amibroker%40yahoog
roups.com>,
"Trinolix
> > Derry" <trinolix@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Can you maybe tell me some reasons which would result that AmiBroker
> > doesn't
> > > take signals from the signal object ?
> > > Basically my code already removes additional signals through exrem
> > function
> > > and my trading loop.
> > >
> > > So i think the following list should cover all conditions in
which AB
> > > wouldn't take signals:
> > >
> > > 1.) AA Settings: Max. Open Positions
> > > 2.) AA Settings: Usage of build-in Stops
> > > 3.) AA Settings: Usage of build-in Trade delays
> > > 4.) AA Settings: General Tab: Activate Stops immediately,
Reverse entry
> > > signal forces exit and Allow same bar exit.
> > > 5.) Equity during backtest already negative.

Still

--
Regards