  From: wavemechanic
  To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 10:27 AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: What language is AFL written in?

  Think through the process.  First you define the variable and then enter into
tooltip.  Later you add/delete variables and then modify tooltip.  The goal
being discussed is to have variables and their values automatically
added/deleted during coding (that's the point you are missing) and subsequently
displayed with a "click" (in a user specified display mode), thereby
eliminating the need to constantly modify title(), printf, tooltip, etc., etc.

  Bill