Not to confuse you even more, but you might also want to have a look
at the 17" HP Pavilion. Price lands right in the middle, has more
hard disk space and expands to 4GB memory. My father in law is pretty
happy with his, though he had to tweak the color settings (gamma) to
his preferences.

The following link is just for info, you can check at stores near you.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?
skuId=8661824&type=product&id=1196470439579

--- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com, Ronald Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   I am convinced that to be able to access at least 3GB of RAM will
be MORE THAN ENOUGH to run as fast as I want to run.

160GBHD >http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=AS7720-6155-R&cat=NBB
>   and found that it can have up to 4GB of RAM.
>
>   I also looked at the   $1,189.99 Toshiba Core 2 Duo 1.80GHz 2GB
240GB HD DVD±RW>http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=PSPB9U-
022003B-R&cat=NBB and it is advertised to be upgradable to 4 GB of RAM

>   Do both of these support a second 22 inch monitor equally well.
I don't want to buy the lower cost Acer, and end up dissappointed in
the how TWO monitors appear.

>   I appreciate your thoughts on the Monitor support, and any other
differences that other than the size of the HD that I may be
dissappointed in.