From: Ronald Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 9:28:18 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: OT; Acer or Toshiba Notebook?

Harry and Judith, hanks for the advice. Tiger direct will custom make one
with XP, but THEN A GOOGLE SHOWED some posts with some complaints, but you
can find complaints about anything.

Also, HP will custom configure one with XP, but I only saw a 15" screen. I
will try Dell next.

I WILL APPRECIATE HEARING MORE ABOUT JUST EXACTLY WHAT THE ACTUAL PROBLEMS
WITH VISTA ARE. Ron D