I don't really understand what you're trying to do, but can't you just
use ApplyStop with a trailing stop, the amount in points, and the
formula "Close - <your line array>"?

I'm also not sure what you mean about needing the buy price for ApplyStop.

GP


--- In [email protected], "Ara Kaloustian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I am trying to code a trailing stop level of a support line that
changes over time and need to use the "volatile" perameter in
ApplyStop function.
> 
> The problem I have, my Support line formula computes an absolute
value, therefore I must subtract the support value from the highest high.
> 
> The catch is that ApplyStop provides the information I need to the
Sell array ... so I am in a catch22. I need the sell bar number to
compute the proper value of buy price for ApplyStop and I need
ApplyStop to run first to give me the Sell array.
> 
> So what I need, is to be able to compute the buy price before
running ApplyStop OR somehow be able to use absulute values with
ApplyStop.
> 
> Any suggestions?  Do I need to gog to Custom Backtester?
> 
> 
> Tx
> Ara
>


Reply via email to