can someone explain me why?
If I am connected to IB and receive the data on 1 min basis I get different
data compared to the backfill data.

So if I tell Amibroker to backfill the data, the backfill data I receive is
different to what Amibroker has in cache. I saw that if the the time of
Amibroker is different to the TWS time (already if the time difference is less
than 1 sec) the cache data is different to the backfill data. So candlesticks
change their pattern and a Buy Signal could be no oneĀ…. Is this a problem of
Amibroker, of IB? Does anyone know how to solve that problem? I recognized that
if I reconnect to TWS the data gets backfilled every time? Is this a possible
solution? On 1 min basis can I reconnect every 30 sec to receive proper
backfill data?
Is this problem also existing, if I receive data from esignal?

Thanks, dubi