Hi,

is it possible to use Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 2.6 Library in VBScript in
AFL?

I am having some problems to solve this error: (error S0. Arguments are of the
wrong type......) at .CursorLocation = adUseClient
and does someone know if I can call an VBScript as a function?

I am not sure if I am on the right path or if it is better to write this as a
.dll and use it as a plugin in Amibroker in afterwards?

Many thanks for your help, dubi

Exp:

blnBuy  = True;
sIBName = "ESU9";

EnableScript("vbscript");
<%

const cFile_VB = "D:\Amibroker\Trade Reports\MS Access.mdb"
conStrAmibroker_VB = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source= " &
cFile_VB

sIBName_VB = AFL("sIBName")
blnBuy_VB = AFL("blnBuy")
if blnBuy_VB then sAction_VB = "Buy"

Set conn_VB = CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
conn_VB.Open conStr_VB
Set rs_VB = CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")
sSql_VB = "SELECT * FROM [tblName]"

With rs_VB
        .Source = sSql_VB
        .ActiveConnection = conn_VB