Make a second call to AddColumn to add Displace in its own column.

Read the user guide: 
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_view.php?name=AddColumn

Mike

--- In [email protected], "tomczykd" <tomcz...@...> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> 
> I use Convergence Divergence Histogram translated to Amibroker by Mubashar 
> Virk. I made some changes, but still I can't fix the problem which I have and 
> I have no idea how to solve it.
> 
> // code
> Color = IIf(GMMACD >=0, colorGreen, colorRed);
> Plot (GMMACD, "\nConvergence Divergence Histogram", color, styleHistogram);
> AddColumn(GMMACD, "GMMACD", 1.2, colorDefault);
> 
> This working good, but I made the following:
> 
> // code
> Displace = -3;
> Color = IIf(GMMACD >=0, colorGreen, colorRed);
> Plot (GMMACD, "\nConvergence Divergence Histogram (2)", color, 
> styleHistogram, Null, Null, Displace );
> }
> When I use Plot, everything is OK. But how to make AddColumn for this to have 
> displace -3?
> I'm looking for your help.
> 
> Greetings, Dominik
>


Reply via email to