Thanks for the help. I think I am sorted. For now!

Regards

2009/12/29 jollypolly999 <[email protected]>

>
>
>  This is my first attempt to code and it does not work. Need assistance.
>
>  I want to run an exploration to produce a report lisiting every member of
> a  watchlist where both todays Stochastic %K and the Signal line (MACD)are
> in  uptrends.
> I'm a newby too. [image: :((]
>
> You can change the look back range and add values in the parenthesis if you
> wish but not needed for basic. I' m crawling at the AFL Wizard level
> presently.
>
> StochK ( ) > Ref ( StochK ( ),  - 10 );
>
> MACD ( ) > Ref ( MACD ( ),  - 10);
>
>
>
> I would also like to add another factor - Stochastics must be below -25
> but I gave up when the basic part did not work
>
> StochK ( )  <  25
>
>
>
>  
>



-- 
Gordon Pelletier
24 Diamond Rd
Pearl Beach NSW 2256

email  [email protected]

(02) 43424164

0407990787

Reply via email to