Hi Zozu --

K-ratio is one of the metrics that is computed by AmiBroker and reported.
If you are creating a custom objective function, you can include a term
related to k-ratio.  In that term, you can refer to the values that are
typically reported.  For example, require that k-ratio be >= 0.05.

All values stored in AmiBroker variables are stored as floating point
numbers and are in IEEE single precision (32 bit) floating point notation.
The form of the number is .xxxxxxxeyy, where xxxxxxx is about 7 decimal
digits of significance and yy is an exponent.  Together they allow numbers
of either sign with absolute values between about 10^-38 and 10^38 to be
stored.

Some of the difficulty using very small numbers comes when they are added to
larger numbers.  Only the 7 most significant digits are stored -- all the
information in digits from 8 on is lost.

Thanks,
Howard