From: Ravindra Palwankar <ravipalwank...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: [amibroker] What a wonderful AFL - RMO - developed by Mr Rahul Mohindar
To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
Cc: supp...@tradinganalysis.co.in, supp...@amibroker.com
Date: Wednesday, April 28, 2010, 9:44 AM

Dear ALL
While surfing the net , I came across this wonderful AFL. developed by Mr Rahul
Mohindar.
URL
http://forum. equis.com/ Training/ Online%20Demo/ RMO%20ATM% 20Demo/RMO_
ATM_DEMO. htm

But it is developed for Metastock.

May I therefore , request our Amibroker AFL Experts , to develop or adv. a
plug-in of the same.
Thx. in advance
Brgds
Ravi

Please read below

Thx for the prompt reply
The AFL as given in  "www.wisestocktrader .com'  is not having "ATM" and "Zones"
Which are per MrRahul Mohinder, are essential to take a decision.

It lets the trader to  identify,  whether mkt is Bullish/bearish/ sideways/
Neutral.

Can anyone  hep to find this type of plug-in or complete  AFL for Amibroker.
May be , I may think of switching over to Metastock, if this type of  AFL or
better than this is unavailable in Amibroker.

After all what's the point of having a gun, without proper  bullets.

Thx. in advance