Hi Erich --

Thanks for the kind words about my books.

I am afraid I do not understand your question.

Usually the backtest is made over a range of dates or bars.  Can you express
the rangebar range  you want tested in dates or bars?

You can export the results of a backtest or explore, including indicator
values and Buy or Sell signals using AA's File > Explore menus.  Does that
do what you need?

Thanks,
Howard