Thank you so much mike.
RegardsInfinity

--- On Wed, 16/6/10, Mike <sfclimb...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Mike <sfclimb...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Request  Is there any afl greencolor for bullish zone
and red for bearish
To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 16 June, 2010, 12:02 PM

Hi,
If you want the colors to apply to the price instead of the background, then
you have to use them in the Plot for the price. Bars can be made thick simply
by including styleThick.
Highs = EMA(High, 5);

Lows = EMA(Low, 5);

UpTrend = C > Highs;

DnTrend = C < Lows ;

Colors = IIf(UpTrend, colorGreen, IIf(DnTrend, colorRed, colorBlack));

Plot(Close, "Price", Colors, styleBar | styleThick);

Plot(Highs, "Highs", colorBlue, styleLine);

Plot(Lows, "Lows", colorYellow, styleLine);

Mike