Hi Gonzaga --

Check the users guide for "ApplyStop".

Your afl can have more than one exit, and it is common for a trading system
to include both exits described by logic (Sell = xxx;) and by ApplyStop --
perhaps more than one of each.  If you have several ApplyStop statements
(profit target, trailing stop, maximum holding period), AmiBroker keeps them
straight.  If you have several logic exits, assign each its own variable
name (SellCond1 = xyz;   SellCond2 = wxy;), then combine them into one Sell
statement (Sell = SellCond1 OR SellCond2;).

The precedence and order in which stops and logic exits are applied and
depends on settings.  If you have very complicated exits, you might want to
write looping code to handle them.  This gives you complete control,
assurance that you understand how they are being applied, and the ability to
debug them using Plot and AddColumn statements.

Thanks,
Howard